Skip to content
- FCA’s curriculum is aligned with the NCSD Essential Curriculum.
- FCA’s curriculum is rigorous and sequential. Math is taught with foundational skills that build upon one another throughout the year. All students at FCA learn math on an advanced timetable.
- Reading programs focus on phonics, vocabulary, fluency, and text comprehension.
- The writing program at the school includes a focus on spelling, grammar, and handwriting, as well as vivid self-expression.
- Students also have regular music, art, P.E., and library classes.