Food Service Information
- A breakfast and lunch program is in place at Fort Caspar Academy.
- Milk may be purchased for students bringing sack lunches to school.
- Children may go home for lunch.
- If your child will be going home for lunch, please notify the office. Students who go home each day for lunch need to notify the office of this only once. However, if the child goes home on an irregular basis, you will need to notify the school office each time the child is to go home.
- Please notify the office if you are taking your child off campus for lunch.
- District policy dictates that if your child is going to lunch with another child/another adult, we must have a note from you stating this is approved.
Parents are welcome to come and enjoy lunch with their children!
You may bring a lunch for you and your child, or you can purchase a hot lunch at the adult rate.
Please refer to the NCSD Student/Parent Handbook – Food Service -Meal Plans section for more detailed information about our school breakfast and lunch program.
Breakfast is served 8:00-8:45
Elementary Student Breakfast $1.65
Reduced Student Breakfast $0.30
Child Visitor Breakfast $1.65
Adult Breakfast $2.35
Milk $ .40
K & 1 11:25-11:45
2 & 3 11:50-12:10
4 & 5 12:15-12:35
Elementary Student Lunch $2.75
Reduced Student Lunch $ .40
Child Visitor Lunch $2.75
Adult Lunch $3.90
Milk $ .40
Pay On-Line via MySchoolBucks.com