Our mission is to ensure the health and safety of all students while on school property through consistent use of our policies, practices, and behaviors, and to enhance the culture of our school through open positive communication so as to involve, encourage, and foster harmony among all students, parents, and staff by way of modeling and living our Core Virtues.
If you have questions, concerns or would like to volunteer
contact our committee chair Shannon Ryan.
General Drop Off & Pick Up Guidelines
The yellow curb is a loading / unloading zone and the following rules apply between the hours of 8:15-8:45 a.m. and 3:15-3:45 p.m.
- No vehicle should be left unattended for any amount of time. You MUST remain in your car during these times.
- Students need to be in the process of loading or unloading when stopped in this area.
- Vehicles should pull forward as space allows to make room for other vehicles.
- Please do not stop your vehicle in the crosswalk.
- If you need to sign homework sheets, help your child out of the car, or load or unload your student from the left hand side of your vehicle, we ask that you park in the lot.
Specific Drop-Off Procedures
An FCA staff person is on duty from 8:25-8:45. Parent volunteers are typically assisting with drop-off from 8:15-8:50. If you are dropping off outside of this time period please watch for pedestrians. Do not drop-off in the parking lot unless you are parked IN A PARKING SPACE.
Specific Pick-Up Procedures
Student safety is our number one concern. By working together we can all help keep our children safe and model the Core Virtues for our children.
Options for leaving the Wolf Creek subdivision
Thank you to those of you who attended our A.L.I.C.E. informational session.
Andrea Nester, NCSD Risk Manager, provided us with important information regarding the new NCSD procedures if an intruder were to enter our building.
For more information on the A.L.I.C.E. training program, please visit their website at www.alicetraining.org
FCA parents have an opportunity to attend a more comprehensive 4-hour training session that involves intruder scenarios. If you are interested in attending one of the trainings, please contact the office. The current dates that are being offered are:
February 20, 2017 (no school day)
February 23, 2017
May 4, 2017
June 8, 2017 (no school day)
Administration is currently working with CCA to schedule a joint training day for parents. More information to follow.